Celina Tent is headquartered in Celina, Ohio with facilities in United Kingdom, China and Philippines. Our customer base includes local rental companies, marketing firms, professional sports teams, defense contractors and the US Government. We are a world leader in manufacturing engineered fabric products and distribution of event equipment. Celina Tent is currently seeking qualified candidates for a full-time Printing Account Manager/Graphic Designer position.
The Printing Account Manager will have a strong client focus and the ability to successfully deliver projects on-budget, on-time and with the highest level of quality and service. This individual must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with priorities that may change quickly, while managing long term projects that require attention to detail. Must be a self-starter and motivated to grow a new product line.
A typical day might include the following that you should be good at:
– Lead sales contact for our printed custom sales
– Successfully manage job from initial customer contact to delivery
– Provide customer with accurate renderings and quotes for printed custom items
– Meet objectives by promoting and selling printed custom services
– Prepare written presentations, reports and actively participate in sales meetings and events
– Develop new revenue streams for our printed products in the United States and Europe
Job Type: Full Time
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
– An Associate degree in Marketing or Graphic Design, or a related field of study
– 3 to 5 years previous work experience is preferred
– Familiarity with MAS ERP software
– Must be proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
– Demonstrates strong listening, written and oral communication skills
– Attention to detail, organized, and highly self-motivated with a teamwork attitude is a must
– Be adaptable and dependable with excellent attendance
– Successfully complete pre-employment screenings, including drug and background checks
How to Apply:
Email your resume here or mail to:Celina Tent, Inc.Attn: Human Resources5373 State Route 29Celina, OH 45822
Education Level: Associate’s Degree
Career Level: 3 – 5 years of related experience
How To Apply: Email or complete an application at 5373 State Route 29; Celina, OH 45822
Reference Code: PRINT
Celina Tent, Inc. offers a competitive compensation and benefit package, including:
– Competitive Starting Pay
– Paid Time Off
– 9 Paid Holidays (including your birthday!)
– Health, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance
– 401(k) Retirement Savings with company match
For more information, visit our website.
Celina Tent, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer