The Plant Supervisor is responsible for directly overseeing the processing floor employees and floor activities including: the daily operations regarding orders, inventories, staffing, machine efficiency, scheduling, and time management. The ideal candidate should have strong communication and leadership skills, as well as being people-centered, supportive, and flexible in order to get the most out of your team. The Plant Supervisor needs to be competent in monitoring progress, coaching employees, enforcing rules, ensuring quality compliance, and inspiring employees to own their work and deliver great results. This position reports to the Operations Manager.
Job Type: Full Time
· Ensure employees adhere to company policies and legal regulations
· Assure that all staff works their job duties with safety being top priority; therefore, promoting a culture of safety.
· Develop daily production schedules, print labels, and coordinate operations in order to achieve maximum productivity.
· Motivate your employees to work as a team to obtain goals and objectives by supplying servant leadership to boost productivity.
· Provide leadership, direction, and development to their teams.
· Use efficient and effective utilization of manpower, equipment, facilities, and material to minimize production costs.
· Delegate work to employees, track progress, and provide constructive feedback.
· Address problems with work quality, issues between employees, and other concerns in an effective and timely manner.
· Manage, record, and report egg and packaging inventories.
· Improve or create operating processes and procedures with training and implementation.
· Perform minor maintenance and assist in troubleshooting as needed.
· All other duties as assigned.
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Career Level: Mid Level
How To Apply: Apply in person at 8563 E 300 N Portland, IN 47371 or e-mail resume here.
• Competitive Wages
• Health Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Retirement Plan with Company Match