Title: Maintenance Tech
Description: Do you have a knack for fixing things? Do you have experience maintaining grounds and buildings or in the carpentry field? Are you looking for a full-time position with benefits and guaranteed work? If so, we are looking for you!
Growing housing agency serving the Fort Wayne area is seeking a hands-on maintenance technician to maintain housing sites and grounds. Experienced Building Maintenance and/or carpentry skilled individuals are encouraged to apply.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent and a minimum of 2 years of experience in construction or building maintenance OR
• Vocational training focusing in carpentry, plumbing and electrical repairs OR
• Combination of education and experience may be considered
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and be insurable under company’s plan
• Outstanding initiative and commitment and high standards of performance
• Excellent communication and strong customer service skills
• High attention to detail.
• Ability to work well with people from diverse backgrounds.
• Conscientious, reliable & and teamwork-minded
• Maintenance related to: Repairs to interior and exterior structures; Electrical; Plumbing; Carpentry; Painting; Plastering; Maintenance Equipment Repairs; HVAC
• Conduct inspections and maintenance of company grounds
• After-hours emergency service on a scheduled rotating basis
• Utilization of work order system
• Experience with a variety of hand-held tools and devices
• Ability to learn other programs as assigned by tasks
• Must be able to occasionally transport up to 50 pounds
Excellent compensation benefits package
Contact Name – Position – Email and or Phone: email@example.com