Position Title: Senior Ag Center Manager
Posted: December 19, 2018
Company: Harvest Land Co-op
Website: View Website
Do you enjoy the world of agriculture? Do you have experience with management and team leadership? Are you looking for an opportunity to continue to grow and develop your career with a solid organization?
Join our team as a Senior Ag Center Manager within our Randolph Ag Division!
Location: Lynn, IN (with locations in Lynn, Losantville, Winchester and Snow Hill, IN)
Summary: Manages the operations and sales of the Randolph Ag Center to meet grower needs and produce an adequate net profit margin.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Supports Harvest Land Co-op’s stated Vision, Mission, and Business Values.
- Projects a positive attitude to customers and employees at all times.
- Provides outstanding and courteous customer service.
- Continuously follows the safety guidelines and programs established by Harvest Land Co-op.
- Supervises and trains employees so that tasks are performed properly and safely.
- Provides excellent service and agronomic recommendations to the customers.
- Manages operations in an efficient manner.
- Ensures that all sales adhere to the credit guidelines of Harvest Land Co-op.
- Manage operations to comply with all of Harvest Land’s risk policies.
- Appropriately manage inventory levels and facility and equipment maintenance.
- Maintains facility and equipment so that they have a good appearance and are always in working order.
- Responsible for conducting performance appraisals and provide any developmental or corrective coaching necessary for direct reports.
- Maintain locations, ensuring safe, clean and attractive appearance.
- Exhibits sufficient computer technical skills.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Directly supervises the assigned employees at the Randolph Ag Center.
Job Type: Full Time
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor’s degree (B. S.) from four-year college or university plus five years of relative experience; or 10 years or more related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Accounting software; Database software; Internet software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Preferred licenses include Commercial Driver’s License with Hazardous Material Endorsement, CCA Certificate, Commercial Pesticide, Fertilizer and Seed Treatment Licenses. If applicant does not currently possess previously mentioned licenses and certifications, ability to acquire and obtain them is required.
Education Level: High School
Career Level: Management
How To Apply: Click here.
Reference Code: Randolph Ag Mgr
Starting Salary Range: $45,000-$70,000 annually depending on experience/qualifications
Job Classification: Full time with benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, as well as 401K with match program, pension and paid time off.
Applicants should submit their resume (and cover letter, if desired) via Indeed and reference “Randolph Ag Manager”. For additional information or to submit an application, please contact the Human Resource Manager, Harvest Land Co-op, 765-962-1527, P.O. Box 516, Richmond, IN 47375.