Position Title: Electrical Engineer
Posted: December 28, 2018
Company: Midmark Corporation
Website: View Website
Industry: Engineering and Science Technologies,Business and Administrative Services,Information Technology
Design, develop, document and test electronic systems, components and circuits in Midmark products, both new products and modifications to existing ones.
Independently evaluate, select, and apply engineering techniques, procedures and criteria, using judgment in making adaptations and modifications to printed circuit boards, cable assemblies and overall control systems.
Lead assignments directed by specific instructions, objectives, complex features and unusual acceptance criteria.
Analyze system requirements, customer needs, regulatory and standard compliance, device safety, device usability and cost with cross-functional consideration.
Design and test printed circuit boards, cable assemblies, devices and systems.
Document confidential descriptions and specifications of proprietary hardware and software, product development and introduction schedules, product costs, and information about product performance weaknesses.
Provide technical guidance on moderate to complex problems.
Influence the improvement of product development methods and techniques.
Job Type: Full Time
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or related engineering field required and 5 or more years of experience in a related field preferred.
• Ability to read bill of materials
• Knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems. Oracle preferred. PLM Agile preferred.
• Ability to prepare Test Protocols and Test Reports.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
• Strong analytical and communication skills (written and verbal).
• Knowledge of FDA and ISO regulations.
• Ability to understand customer and market needs.
• Ability to lead and manage projects and/or project teams.
• Ability to work with vague requirements and limited direct supervision
• Experience with EDA software, Altuim or Mentor Graphics PADs preferred.
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Career Level: Independent Contributor
How To Apply: Click HERE.