Huntington University seeks to fill the role of Women’s Varsity and Junior Varsity Volleyball Coach. Responsibilities include administering all facets of the volleyball programs. Part time position may be combined with other duties according to the candidate’s qualifications and experience to become full time. Additional duties could be teaching, administrative duties, strength and conditioning or athletic recruiting.
- Candidates must have a strong personal Christian commitment and faith in Jesus Christ and a desire to serve others
- Must be committed to the mission of Huntington University as a comprehensive Christian College dedicated to educating men and women to impact our world for Christ
- Demonstrated understanding of Christian higher education, preferred
- Master’s degree preferred; bachelor’s required
- Positive interpersonal skills and a team player
- Excellent communications skills
- Demonstrated administrative and supervisory skills
- Commitment to continuous process improvement
For full job description and staff application, see our website at https://www.huntington.edu/human-resources/employment-opportunities
To apply, send cover letter, resume, and staff application to Human Resource Office, Huntington University, 2303 College Avenue, Huntington, IN 46750 or by email to email@example.com or fax to 260-359-4086.