Huntington University seeks to fill the full time position of Coordinator of Graduate Recruitment. This position leads the recruitment efforts for Huntington University’s graduate and programs, specifically in Counseling, Education, Ministry, MBA and Organizational Leadership programs. This role helps to establish strategy through the annual recruitment plan and by engaging with graduate faculty.
- Is a committed Christian with a strong desire to serve others and a commitment to being a faithful steward of university resources
- Possesses strong recruiting, communication, interpersonal, and team skills
- Exhibits creativity and vision in recruiting messages, projects and campaigns.
- Possesses a high level of problem solving, analytic and organization skills
- Has the ability to execute multiple projects and tasks concurrently
- Bachelor’s degree, in business preferred
- Three years of relevant sales or recruiting experience, in higher education preferred
For full job description and staff application, see our website at https://www.huntington.edu/human-resources/employment-opportunities
To apply, send cover letter, resume, and staff application to Human Resource Office, Huntington University, 2303 College Avenue, Huntington, IN 46750 or by email to email@example.com or fax to 260-359-4086.