***Qualified individuals must be willing to work early morning and late night shifts, including weekends***
Must have a valid Driver's License and obtain a "for hire" endorsement
- Drive guests between airport and hotel and the local area. Obey all traffic rules and speed limits for safe, accident-free trips.
- Greet and open doors for guests in a friendly and courteous manner. Open and close vehicle doors for guests.
- Assist guests with storing and retrieving their luggage from vehicle. By hand or use of baggage carts, transfer luggage and packages to and from rooms, vehicles and/or loading areas.
- Answer guest inquiries about hotel services and in-house events, etc. Provide guests information about local features such as shopping, dining, nightlife, and recreational destinations.
- Maintain and clean the designated lobby station and baggage room; standing ready to assist guests. Clean and maintain baggage carts.
- Deliver messages and valet to guest rooms.
- Keep lobby doors and windows clean when not busy with guests.
- Run hotel errands as instructed by management.
- Clean and inspect hotel vehicles. Maintain vehicle cleanliness, pump gas and obtain oil changes.
- Complete vehicle and mileage reports.
- Prompt reporting of all emergencies, accidents, injuries, missing articles, damage, mechanical problems and safety hazards to transportation management.
- On time and at work when scheduled, and in proper uniform.
- Attend department meetings as scheduled.
- Consistent professional and positive attitude and actions when communicating with guests and associates.
- Report any incidents of guest dissatisfaction or unusual matters of significance to manager / supervisor so that corrective measures may be taken.
- Any other tasks / duties as requested by management.
All Team Members are eligible to participate in the Hilton Team Member Travel Program.
Full-time positions include benefits, such as: Personal and Vacation Time, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance.
If interested in joining our team, please apply in person at 1020 S. Calhoun St., Fort Wayne or email your resume to HR@hiltonfortwayne.com