Suncall America, Inc. in Richmond is looking for someone to supervise 2nd or 3rd shift production as assigned and provide day-to-day leadership to all shift personnel. Support Department Supervisors with implementation of improvement plans and changes in policies and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Monitor production and communicate all relevant information to proper personnel.
· Report production, scrap, downtime, department events and significant occurrences daily.
· Supports Department Supervisor and leads shift personnel in the coordination of manufacturing activities to ensure production and quality of products meet specifications.
· Supervision includes training, coaching, assisting and motivating production and maintenance personnel. Initiate personnel actions and disciplinary action as needed.
· Adheres to implementation of Quality and Environmental Systems.
· Ensure observance of safe working practices; performs accident investigations and recommend corrective action.
· Observe and lead workers to ensure compliance with established standards, policies and working practices, including 5S.
· Operate production and support equipment as required in a department due to vacation, absence or unexpected need for help.
· Take Absent and Tardy call-ins, handle required personnel scheduling adjustments.
· Troubleshoot equipment or processes as required.
· Maintain exemplary attendance is expected.
Job Type: Full Time
Associates degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school, or six months to one year related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Current job experience is a combination of production, attitude, performance, quality and attendance.
Education Level: Associate's Degree
Career Level: Experienced Supervisor
Wage according to experience.
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Insurance
Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment
401K Savings Plan with match
Long-Term Disability & Short-Term Disability Insurance
13 paid Holidays
PTO earned for monthly overtime
How To Apply: via email to Debra Bowling here.