The Rescue Mission is a client-centered ministry. We seek employees who have made a commitment to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
We have a full time opening for a Store Manager at our Treasure House store located in the Coldwater Crossing shopping center.
The Rescue Mission offers a comprehensive benefit package that includes health, dental, vision, retirement and more.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Merchandising and Promotion
- Accounting, Budgeting and Finance
- Personnel Management and Volunteer Recruitment
- Health and Safety
- Personal and Professional Growth
Knowledge and Experience
- 3 -5 years of experience and knowledge in all areas of supervision, particularly in employee empowerment and corrective action.
- Excellent working knowledge of antiques, collectibles, furniture, vintage clothing, fashion-trends, apparel, accessories and jewelry. Thorough knowledge of current market retail prices is a must.
- Minimum prior retail experience of 3 years.
- Computer literacy in word processing, spreadsheets and the Internet is required along with proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel required.
- Valid driver’s license, safe driving record.
- Prior experience at a thrift or retail store where gross sales were increased and profits maximized is preferred.
- Experience working with and managing volunteers is preferred.
Education and Training
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Associates degree and/or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- College coursework in leadership, marketing, sales, accounting and merchandising is preferred
Contact InformationName: Marissa Gunder