Receptionist - Oberlin Marketing
Oberlin Marketing (OM) is committed to the outstanding service and support of insurance professionals. We deliver administrative support and marketing distribution of insurance products and services to Agents and clients throughout the country. We pride ourselves on delivering a unique “high-touch” customer service experience. The Receptionist / Customer Service Representative works closely with Agents and OM employees, as the first point of contact for our Agents.
OM has an immeadiate opening for our Receptionist position.
- Answer inbound calls in a timely manner and direct the call to the correct OM employee
- Greet Agents and customers in a warm, professional manner
- Provide administrative support such as tracking applications, reports, and basic follow-up responsibilities
- Other duties as assigned
- Positive, up-beat personality reflecting OM’s commitment to outstanding customer service.
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently * Must have ability to multi-task *
- Good organizational skills * Insurance Experience is not required *
- Excellent telephone and written communication skills
- Intermediate typing and Windows software experience
- Dependable, reliable and motivated, with a positive, professional demeanor
- Previous customer service experience preferred
Education / Licensing
- Ability to obtain IN State Life Insurance License if required
- Full-Time benefit package includes health insurance, cafeteria style insurance options, Paid Time Off, and a competitive hourly rate.