Tru-Edge Grinding, Inc. in St. Henry, OH is hiring a Quality Inspector who will work within the production flow in Inspection, Sorting and Containment as well as overseeing rework of non-conforming material. Successful applicant should be willing/able to assist with ISO audits and projects.
1. Perform full range of varied inspection tasks.
2. Works within the guidelines set forth by the Quality Management System.
3. Evaluates and monitors qualified supplier performance, maintains records, etc.
4. Adhere to inspection and testing criteria, maintains records, etc.
5. Assist with maintenance and calibration of measurement and test equipment.
6. Assist with disposition of non-conforming products.
7. Interact with customers and co-workers to help resolve quality issues.
Job Type: Full Time
1. Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism.
2. Read and follow work instructions.
3. Provide accurate and complete information for paperwork.
4. Perform a full range of varied inspection or production-related tasks as well as administrative duties.
5. Ability to remain calm under stress.
Education Level: High School
Career Level: Mid
Prescription Drug Plan
401K with company match
Short & Long-term Disability Benefits
How To Apply: Send email with pay expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference Code: 2017-11