Project Management Coordinator
POSITION SUMMARY: The Project Manager/Consultation Coordinator will perform a number
of diverse duties required for the advancement of the core mission of Church Doctor Ministries.
This position requires exceptional communication, organization, and follow-through skills to be
applied in all aspects of work completed. This position requires an active, committed Christian,
with a heart for helping churches, pastors, and ministry leaders become more effective in the
implementation of the Lord’s Great Commission to make disciples of all people.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Responsible for the project management and coordination of all ministry consulting services. Responsible for interaction with ministry team, field consultants, and client churches for ongoing project management in all areas of consultation services.
2. Prepares all consultation and client services project management materials, reports, follow-up materials, and presentations with excellence and accuracy, following established procedures and systems.
3. Manages all consultation project due dates following calendar planning and procedures. Plans, prepares, and executes all tasks on time with a high level of efficiency and accuracy.
4. Serves as the ministry internal consultation coordinator for each client, coordinating all incoming and outgoing communication with clients.
5. Schedules and coordinates activities and events related to the consultation process; includes coaching calls, follow-up phone calls, metrics reports, teaching events, and return visits.
6. Serves as consultation resource support for client churches. Researches and sources out materials to be used by churches in the implementation of action plans.
7. Holds consultants/coaches and client churches accountable to keeping each consultation project on track according to each church’s flow chart.
8. Works with appropriate staff team members for scheduling, production flow charts, report production, data analysis, and consultant travel.