Are you motivated and organized with an outgoing personality? This may be a great opportunity for you.
Company Description: Dancer Concrete Design is a growing company looking to hire a new Project Assistant to add to our specialty team. We create better interior environments through sustainable and craftsman-installed flooring, including polished concrete and epoxy coated floors for residential, commercial, and industrial clients.
Job Title: Project Assistant
Job Description: The Project Assistant will work directly with project leaders in completing proposals and bids for new clients. You will read through bid requests, pull applicable information and write proposals based upon that information. Requirements for this position include:
- Loves to help close out the details for a project.
- Can work with limited information to come to a conclusion
- The kind of person who has to alphabetize and organize
- Creating organized systems for field procedures
- Help in the hiring process
- Updating forms and Key Performance Indicators
- Proficient with Word, Excel, Gmail and Mac computers
- PDF editing
Expected 10 - 14 Hours per week to start. Monday and Thursday mornings, and some Wednesday mornings. Can be flexible.
- Located in Downtown Fort Wayne and works in the city and surrounding areas.
- Awarded Greater Fort Wayne’s 2016 Small Business of the Year.
- Past and current clients include Parkview Field, Lincoln Financial, Auburn Cord Duesenberg Museum, Jersey Mike’s, IPFW, and many other businesses.
- For more information and a glimpse of who we are, visit dancerconcrete.com
To apply for this position, please email your Cover Letter and Resume to: email@example.com