Cooper Farms in Fort Recovery is looking for an office manager.
OBJECTIVE: Supervise office personnel in all office related functions to ensure they are administered and performed effectively and efficiently. Assist Accounting Manager to ensure all office support functions are completed accurately and timely.
1. Supervise office team members by having a basic knowledge of team member workload along with a thorough understanding of the requirements needed for the team member to effectively perform their duties.
2. Prepare weekly hourly payroll and maintain all related records such as absenteeism report, job analysis, vacation/sick leave records, etc.
3. Provide oversight and coordinate the administration of all day-to-day office activities and procedures.
4. Determine and implement an effective cross training program that ensures adequate coverage of all office team member’s workloads. Initiate and provide training as deemed necessary and offer feedback routinely including completing timely reviews.
5. Work with the IS Department and the proper office personnel to ensure accounting related program changes are tested thoroughly and timely.
6. Provide leadership in all functions managed and keep open lines of communication with team members. Hold office meetings with staff on a routine basis.
7. Work with the Accounting Manager to evaluate and properly maintain the office building and infrastructure and make recommendations accordingly.
8. Perform related duties as apparent or assigned.
9. Maintain a positive attitude toward all fellow team members.
10. Follow all safety practices and protocols.
11. Maintain an active interest in performance level.
12. Maintain a good attendance record and report to work on time.
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in Business and 3 years supervisory experience is required. Knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs as well as strong skills in the following areas are preferred: communication, organization, leadership and human relations.
Education Level: Associate's Degree
Career Level: Mid
This position offers a competitive wage and an excellent benefit package including:
Paid Time Off Upon Hire
Prescription Drug Card
Activate Health & Wellness Center
Voluntary Life Insurance
Family Sponsored Events
24/7 Fitness Facility
and much, much, more!
How To Apply: E-Mail resume to email@example.com, apply online at cooperfarms.com/join our team or apply in person at 2351 Wabash Road Ft. Recovery, OH 45846