Nonprofit financial systems and data management team leader
The Financial and Data Systems Management Team Leader
will perform a number of diverse duties required for the advancement of the core
mission of Church Doctor Ministries. This position requires exceptional administrative,
communication, organization, critical thinking, and follow-through skills to be applied in
all aspects of work completed. This position requires an active, committed Christian
with a heart for helping churches, pastors, and ministry leaders become more effective
in the implementation of the Lord’s Great Commission to make disciples of all people.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Follows established ministry procedures, ensures financial process and procedure
manuals and systems are current and accurately reflect the process to be
followed. Holds others on ministry team accountable to standard operating
procedures in a low-control, high accountability manner.
2. Works with ministry leadership on planning and organizing special events and
initiatives related to advancing the vision of the ministry. This includes working
with donor and ministry partner data, executing development campaigns,
tracking data related to ministry support and financial giving.
3. Works with the consultation team to review, track, and report consultation,
research and development data. Creates reports, metrics tracking information,
and other valuable information and evaluation of consultation research.
4. Works with Ministry Leadership on special projects related to data research and
development, follow-up, and client surveys to help create resources and
materials to advance the mission of the ministry.
5. Serves as the business manager and general financial manager for the ministry.
Oversees day-to-day operations of finances, payroll, and general financial
management of ministry, working closely with the Ministry Leader.
6. Participates in various ministry financial development activities to advance the
work of the ministry.
7. Assists Ministry Leader with quarterly Board of Directors meetings and other