Brethren Retirement Community is now offering 12-hour shifts for all RN & LPN positions plus a $2,000 sign on bonus for Part Time qualified applicants! Our organization is located in Darke County Ohio. We are a long term skilled nursing facility that has a wonderful reputation in our community. We have been in operation for 115 years and have a strong history of benevolence, compassion, excellence, integrity and innovation!
Our ideal candidate would have many qualifications including excellent clinical skills, superb customer service and a compassionate heart to take amazing care of our residents.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following and more:
- Ensure the maintenance of high quality resident care
- Giving medications and treatments to residents as ordered and assessing effectiveness
- Making regular rounds to assess and evaluate conditions and needs, observing staff performance in care activities
- Assigning, directing, and supervising Nursing Assistants in giving resident care utilizing the plan of care
- Directing and supervising Nursing Assistants in delivery and documentation of Restorative Nursing Programs
- Delivering and documenting Restorative Nursing Programs that fall within the practice of a Licensed Practical Nurse
- Identifying resident problems and needs, setting goals, interventions and writing on plan of care
- Full job description available
Job Type: Part Time
Active nursing license in the State of Ohio.
Education Level: Associate's Degree
Career Level: Mid
Our competitive employee benefit package includes:
Competitive wages, Shift Differentials, and Weekend Differentials
Pension plan, Health Insurance, Health Savings Account Option
Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, and Vacation Pay
Personal Leave Time, Emergency Leave Pay, and Holiday Pay
If interested, please apply at our website www.bhrc.org today!