Cooper Farms in Mercer County is seeking a Loading Crew.
Objective: To safely and humanely load finishing turkeys and hogs while always keeping grower and company needs as priority.
- Handle animals with proper care when moving/loading animals.
- Follow all animal handling guidelines.
- Ensure all equipment and boots are disinfected after every flock or herd.
- Follow all bio-security practices and SOPs as they realte to the position.
- Be courteous and respectful to fellow team members, managers, and growers.
- Follow all safety practices and protocols.
- Maintain a good attendance record and report to work on time.
- Maintain an active interest in performance level.
- Perform related duties as apparent or assigned.
**1st shift and 3rd shift positions available**
Job Type: Full Time
A valid driver's license is preferred, but not required.
Education Level: High School
Career Level: Entry
This position offers a competitive wage and an excellent benefit package including:
Paid Time Off
Prescription Drug Card
Activate Health & Wellness Center
Voluntary Life Insurance
24/7 Fitness Facility
Wellness Activities and Reimbursement
Family Sponsored Events
and much, much, more!
How To Apply: Apply online or apply in person at 2351 Wabash Road Ft. Recovery, OH 45846.