Life Admin / CSA - FullTime
Provide outstanding customer service and value to our agency clients by assisting with a variety of duties including:
- Assisting with producer contracting and correspondence with carriers
- Providing timely quotes for life insurance and other products
- Review and submission of insurance applications
- Case management / agent correspondence on pending cases
- Document agent activity
- Assist with coverage of Receptionist duties as needed
- Inbound and outbound telephone work
- Other Duties as assigned
Desired Skills and Abilities:
- Basic Microsoft office skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proficiency with customer service and multi-tasking
- Demonstrated track record of progressive responsibility or abilities to increase responsibilities
- Motivated, conscientious, open to learning new challenges
Basic benefit package available.
Who We Are:
Oberlin Marketing (OM) is a marketing organization committed to the service and support of insurance professionals. We deliver administrative support and marketing distribution of insurance products.
OM offers the insurance agent top quality products for Group Health, Individual Health, Short Term Medical, Long Term Care, Medicare Supplements, Medicare Advantage Plans, Prescription Drug Plans, Life, Annuities, Disability Income and many other products. OM has an established distribution system and through it we license, train, advise and provide competitive analyses, proposals, research and marketing assistance. We process applications and expedite the underwriting progress – from submission through policy issue.
Our founder, Daniel D. Oberlin – President & Founder is a Ball State University alumni. In 1981 Dan began his career as Director of Group Sales with a major brokerage. Early in 1987 Dan formed a brokerage company with group insurance as the foundation, expanding into Individual Health, Senior Health, Life and Annuity markets.
For 30+ years, Oberlin has been a valued partner in the Insurance industry.