Insurance Customer Services Representative – Full Time
Oberlin Marketing is committed to the service and support of insurance professionals. We deliver administrative support and marketing distribution of insurance products, and provide outstanding service to our Agents. The Customer Service Representative works closely with Agents to help them grow and service their books of Insurance related business.
- Inbound and outbound calls to help agents with insurance related quotes / illustration, applications, and service related issues
- Follow-up on pending applications with carriers via status reporting, CRM tracking and attentiveness to details to reach our goal of getting business placed
- Support Oberlin Marketing team by providing coverage and support for receptionist breaks and lunches as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Confident self-starter who works well independently *Must have ability to multi-task *
- Good organizational skills * Insurance Experience preferred, but not required!!!
- Excellent telephone and written communication skills
- Intermediate typing and Windows software experience
- Dependable, reliable and motivated, with a positive, professional demeanor
- Previous customer service experience preferred
Education / Licensing
- High Scholl Diploma or equivelent required, additional education preferred
- Ability to obtain IN State Life Insurance License with-in one year