Brethren Retirement Community in Greenville, OH, is looking to fill a full time housekeeping position.
Brethren Retirement Community is a Christian, non-for-profit CCRC (Continuing Care Retirement Community), celebrating over a century of service to older adults of all faiths. Since our beginning in 1902, our mission continues to focus on caring for older adults. BRC provides services to approximately 500 seniors with approximately 385 employees and over 200 volunteers. Our family of residents, employees and volunteers strive to minister to the whole person in a manner that preserves and promotes human dignity and individual freedom, security, peace of mind, healing, spiritual growth, mental stimulation and wholeness; nurtured in a stimulating environment.
Job Type: Full Time
Perform day to day activities of the Housekeeping department as directed and in accordance with established standards, guidelines and regulations to assure the facility is maintained in a clean, safe, and comfortable manner.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Perform duties such as wash, sanitize, polish, sweep, dust, mop, strip, wax, buff, vacuum, extract, stain proof, shampoo, disinfect, deodorize, etc. in resident rooms, hallways, and other areas of the facility.
- Discard waste/trash
- Coordinate daily housekeeping services with other departments
- Observe and report maintenance repair needs
- Observe and maintain awareness of resident acts and wishes
- Assure adequate supply of housekeeping supplies
- Clean and maintain housekeeping equipment and services areas
- Assists others in lifting equipments, supplies, etc.
Education Level: High school diploma or GED. Housekeeping experience is preferred.
Career Level: Entry
Our competitive employee benefit package includes:
Competitive wages, Shift Differentials, and Weekend Differentials
Pension plan, Health Insurance, Health Savings Account Option
Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, and Vacation Pay
Personal Leave Time, Emergency Leave Pay, and Holiday Pay