Hotel Shuttle Driver / Bell Person
The Hilton Fort Wayne at the Grand Wayne Convention Center is currently hiring for Shuttle Driver/Bell Person! This is the perfect position for a retiree or an individual seeking part-time employment.
Job Duties include, but are not limited, to the following:
- assisting guests upon arrival and departure with luggage
- transporting guests to and from the airport and downtown area restaurants and attractions
- greeting guests, creating a warm and friendly welcome to the hotel
- maintaining the cleanliness of the hotel shuttles, hotel main entrance, curb, and lobby area
- assisting guests with directions, restaurant recommendations and reservations, meeting room locations, etc.
- valid driver's license with the ability to obtain a "for hire" endorsement
- flexible schedule, with the ability to work early morning and late night shifts, including weekends
- friendly, outgoing personality
- ability to multi-task, follow a schedule, and use creative thinking
If interested in applying or learning more about this opportunity, please apply in person at 1020 S. Calhoun Street, or forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Come join the excitement downtown Fort Wayne! All team members are eligible to participate in the Hilton Team Member Travel Program!