Brethren Home Community Services has been serving residents of the Darke County, Miami County and Northern Montgomery County for over 6 years. BHCS is committed to helping individuals be able to stay in their homes longer.
Our ideal candidate would have many qualifications including excellent attention to details, superb customer service and a companionate heart to take amazing care of our clients. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following and more:
- Assist in meal planning, grocery shopping and food preparation
- Assist with safe transfers and ambulation, positioning and adequate nutrition and fluid intake
- Assist with bathing, incontinence care, toileting and grooming
- Assist the client in maintaining a clean, safe, and healthy environment in their home
- Take client shopping, on short trips, doctor's appointments if noted in the clients care plan
- provide continuous companionship for the client while on duty
- A full job description is available.
Job Type: Part Time
Experience/Certification Required: Our ideal candidate would have many qualifications including excellent attention to details, superb customer service and a companionate heart to take amazing care of our clients. Experience is preferred. Training is available.
Education Level: Associate's Degree
Career Level: Entry
If Interested, please apply online at www.bhrc.org!