Customer Service Representative - Full Time - Oberlin Marketing
Oberlin Marketing (OM) is committed to the service and support of insurance professionals. We deliver administrative support and marketing distribution of insurance products, and provide outstanding service to our Agents. The Customer Service Representative works closely with Agents to help them grow and service their books of insurance related business.
OM works with Agents in the Senior (Medicare/MA) market, Life, Hybrid, LTC, Group, and individual markets.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls to help agents with insurance related quotes, applications, and service related issues in either the Senior Department or the Life Department
- Follow-up on pending applications with carriers to get business placed through the use of status reporting, CRM tracking and attentiveness to details.
- Support Oberlin Marketing team by providing coverage and support for receptionist breaks and lunches as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently * Must have ability to multi-task *
- Good organizational skills * Insurance Experience is preferred but not required *
- Excellent telephone and written communication skills
- Intermediate typing and Windows software experience
- Dependable, reliable and motivated, with a positive, professional demeanor
- Previous customer service experience preferred
Education / Licensing
- Ability to obtain IN State Life Insurance License during first year of employment
- Full-Time benefit package includes health insurance, cafeteria style insurance options, Paid Time Off, and a competitive hourly rate!