Customer Service - Part Time
Osgood State Bank in Osgood, OH
Looking to build your resume or work with friendly people? We are looking for friendly and professional people to join our team in Osgood, Ft. Loramie and Chickasaw. We recently celebrated 100 years in business and are continuing to provide the highest degree of customer satisfaction and innovative customer products.
Summary of position requirements:
· Responsible for providing prompt, efficient, and friendly personalized service handling a v variety of transactions as requested by the customer
· Ability to recognize customer needs and cross-sell bank services
· Responsibility to follow all bank policies and procedures when processing transactions
· Work shifts as scheduled. Position will be 10-15 hours a week, including every Saturday from 8:15am – 12:15pm. Additional hours available during summer and holidays
· Flexible hours to cover additional shifts during peak vacation season.
· Reliable and punctual attendance
· Professional and strong customer service skills
· Cash Handling experience preferred
· No pressure selling of our products
· Regularly stand, talk and hear.
· Regularly lift/move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift/move up to 25 pounds.
Job Type: Part Time
· High school diploma or (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions.
· Comfortable using computer programs.
· Mathematical skills.
Education Level: High School
Career Level: Entry
Competitive Wage with Saturday Premium
Incentive Bonus Plan
Paid Time Off (pro-rated)
Safe Deposit Box
401K with Match– minimum hour requirements
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or
Mail resume to Osgood Bank,
P.O. Box 69
Osgood, OH 45351
To learn more about our company, visit us at: www.osgoodbank.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer