Concrete Team Leader
If these things resonate with you, you may be an excellent match for our company:
- Enjoys creating things with your hands and takes pride in your work
- Welcomes change and is always looking for ways to improve yourself and those around you
- Likes to work at a job that keeps you physically fit
- Is able to create a sense of direction for others to follow
Who We Are/What We Do:
- We are a specialty contractor working with existing concrete floors, installing polished concrete and epoxy floor coatings.
- Industrial floor repair
- Sealing and protecting outdoor surfaces
- Custom projects using patterns, dyes and stains.
- Everything involved in these processes including operating machinery, mixing materials, clean up, and many other duties.
Who We Are Not:
- Average. We work with excellence in all areas.
- Smokers. We are smoke-free and drug-free.
- “Lone Rangers.” We are a team.
Who We’re Looking For:
- Team leader-in-training to lead small 2-3 person teams for specialized construction projects around Fort Wayne and surrounding areas.
- Experience with tools and similar trade a plus.
- Experience with flooring a plus
- Experience with concrete a plus
- Enjoy creating finished products and working with your hands
- Have a valid Indiana Driver’s License with no restrictions
- Reliable transportation to and from the shop
- Open availability. Weekdays 7 AM – 6 PM and weekends.
- Work hard with discipline and excellence but also has fun while getting things done. You don’t dread work.
- Does not rush. Takes time to make sure work is done correctly, safely, and with care.
- Be humble in your accomplishments. We owe it to ourselves and to God to do things well.
- Have the willingness to learn and improve yourself.
- Be comfortable with being a point-of-contact for clients
- Work alongside and lead craftsman on worksiteAbility to work within a team environment.
Ability for Advancement:
We are a growing and expanding company and have many next-level positions available. Our goal is to see each of our Team Members succeed and be the best that they can be. We strive to retain and grow the current talent in our business and welcome advancement within the company.
To apply, send us the following:
- A resume or work history
- he reason(s) why you would be a good fit for this position
To view Frequently Asked Questions new prospects sometimes have about our company, please copy and paste the following link into your browser: