Child Care and Preschool Director
Mount Calvary Lutheran Child Care and Preschool Ministry is currently seeking a full-time director to further the church’s vision of providing quality care and education to young children and families in the Fort Wayne area. The director will be a committed Christian, who both models the Christian faith and fosters positive relationships with families, staff, and children through communication, care, and love. The director will be able to think strategically and plan for the future success of the ministry, while professionally leading all aspects of the program and ensuring the day-to-day operations are managed well by the assistant director. The director will also lead staff in professional growth as they implement a faith-integrated and age-appropriate curriculum.
Requirements for Director:
- The director will hold a bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood, Education, or related field.
- Experience teaching in an educational setting, especially early childhood, is preferred.
Qualifications for Director:
- Highly professional with excellent relational and leadership skills
- Strong organizational skills, strong time management skills, and ability to maintain composure in handling stressful situations
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Publisher)
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org