Personal Care Assistant
Lutheran Life Villages, The Village at Birchwood is an Adult Day Center where we specialize in Memory Care for individuals with Alzheimer’s and Dementia. We also manage our Personal Care Services from Birchwood as well. We are looking for individuals that are passionate about serving the elderly on our team as a Personal Care Assistant
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This position provides personal care services to individuals in their home.
- Assist clients with their daily hygiene needs.
- Assist with medication reminders,
- Assist the client in maintaining a clean and healthy environment to live in.
- Assist with meal preparation based upon health care needs.
- Take clients to appointments or run errands around town.
enthusiasm to help others
valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record
high school diploma, associate’s degree preferred
ability to work with minimal supervision
ability to work one on one with older adults
strong verbal and relational skills
willing to adapt to a flexible schedule
- experience in one or more of the following: direct support, personal care attendant, healthcare support, certified elder care professional, CNA or home health aide
CPR and first aid training a plus
This company conducts pre-employment physical, drug screen, and criminal background checks.
Apply at: http://lutheranlifevillages.org/careers/job-opportunities/