Choose Us for Kroger Community Rewards!
STAR 88.3 is now a part of Kroger Community Rewards! You can partner with us simply by following the steps below and Kroger will give back to us as a non-profit organization in this community!
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- Simply register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please get one at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- If you are a new online customer, click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number, 23282 or enter STAR 88.3 and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, your purchases will not count towards Kroger Rewards for STAR 88.3 until you register your card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Be sure to swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to your registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Thank you for choosing to partner with us by registering for Kroger Community Rewards!
Posted in: General, Angola, Auburn, Columbia City, Darke County, Fort Wayne, Huntington, Kendallville, Richmond, Warsaw, Community service, Finances