DivorceCare - Surviving the Holidays
DivorceCare: Surviving the Holidays is a helpful, encouraging seminar for people facing the holidays after a separation or divorce.
The seminar features practical suggestions, guidance, and reassurance through video interviews with counselors, experts in divorce-related care, and other people who have experienced the holidays after a separation or divorce. These people share honestly about:
- Being prepared for surprising emotions that may hit over the holidays
- What to do about traditions and other coming changes
- How to survive potentially awkward moments at holiday events
- How to help your children have a good holiday experience
- Where to find comfort, strength, and hope in a seemingly hopeless time
Those who attend will receive a Survival Guide filled with practical tips, encouraging words, journaling ideas, and exercises for daily help through the holiday season.
Please register at: sonrisechurchevents.com.
Location: This Event will be held at the Sonrise Church Southwest Campus: 10125 Illinois Road, Fort Wayne, IN 46804
Cost: The seminar is free of charge
Susan Abbott, Director of Care Ministries: 260-469-3700 | email@example.com