Administrative Assistant - Part-Time
Grace Presbyterian Church is currently looking for a Part-Time Administrative Assistant. Duties include:
• Answering Phone and Directing Calls
• Checking and Distributing Mail
• Preparing Weekly Bulletins
• Preparing Bi-Monthly Newsletter
• Preparing Weekly and Monthly Mailings
• Assisting Pastor and Members with other administrative tasks.
• Other tasks as necessary.
Required Qualifications and Work Experience
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Word and Publisher
• Working Knowledge of Computers and Office Equipment
• Experience Answering Phones and Working with the Public
• Independent Worker.
• High Organization Skills
• Friendly, Helpful Personality
Desired Qualifications and Work Experience
• Advanced Skills in Microsoft Word and Publisher
• Experience with Modern Office Equipment
• Some Non-Profit or Aid Agency Experience Preferred.
• Experience Working with Social Media Professionally a Plus
Hours: 10-2 Monday-Friday, with occasional earlier mornings.
40 Hours of PTO Annually (20 Hour Available for 2018 after 90 days)
Flexible Time Off
Church membership or participation will not be included in consideration of candidates.
Interested candidates, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.